17. Januar 2010

Bathroom-stories




Follow me into the bathroom. I need a slave to comply with my wishes regarding the toilet, the overflowing puke-bucket and the ashtray. Yeah right...I don't squeeze butterflies out of my rosette and after a long night I want to have an open hole ready to swallow all my homemade goodies out of my mouth. It's a thrilling thought to pour my stomach content over your body and your little friend and attend the action of you being slowly digested from me. Like I am eating you little thing...easy to do with my property. After that I wait for you to clean the bathroom. Make it good and mindful during I have a cigarette and let you know what happend the evening that you were not allowed to visit with me. Open your mouth and take the rests. Just the rest. You're the first choice to have whats comes as last from me. You are a humble slave...but my treatment wasn't humiliating enough. The fag gave me an urgent need to place my arse cheeks across your face. I feed you, I care for you with the most intimate food I could give you...I check if you are ready to chew and swallow what I gave you lavishly. Will you be thankful and convincing? I don't care for your feelings, I just need a toilet!

See you soon. You s**t-eating item...

With regards
Lady Katherina










Keine Kommentare: